HOW IT'S MADE
Ranch Reata is carefully blended from a 21% Texas Wheated Straight Bourbon and a 21% Texas Rye Straight Bourbon from the Texas coastal plains to create our signature 4-grain process.
- 75% Corn, 21% Wheat, 4% Barley
- 75% Corn, 21% Rye, 4% Barley
Barrels – Blend of 53 gallon New American White Oak Char #3 & Char #4
Nose – Buttery Corn, Caramel, Vanilla
Palate – Sweet, soft alcohol, Mild Oakey Vanilla
Build cocktail in glass, add large ice cube, stir for 30-60 revolutions til glass has chilled, orange zest (very important!)
- Add ingredients to shaker tin, add ice, shake/strain into chilled coupe.
- For non sweetened variation, remove simple syrup.
- Simple Syrup – 1 Part Water, 1 Part Granulated Sugar. Stir (No heat, simple…)
- Add ingredients to shaker with ice, strain over large rock of ice (your gold nugget…), enjoy!
- Top with some ice cold Topo for some added refreshment.
- Honey Syrup – 3 parts Honey, 1 part Water
Add ingredients to chilled highball filled with ice, stir, add more ice to brim, top with ginger beer/ale
Put sugar cube in glass, cover in 4-6 dashes of Angostura Bitters. Once thoroughly soaked through, muddle sugar cube into a paste (a splash of club soda or whiskey will help muddle)
Add Bourbon with handful of ice or one large rock of ice. Stir for 20-30 revolutions til glass is cold while making sure to scrape the sugar from bottom of glass and mix it into cocktail.
Garnish with Orange peel spritzed on top. Enjoy!